What I’m Following Right Now
Sites I’m loving this week!
1. Awkward Family Photos — This just makes me feel normal. And not so guilty about my 80s outfits and my Punky Brewster wannabe phase because some people were definitely worse than me.
2. Texts From Last Night — It’s crazy what some people post! I like to search by area code and see if I recognize the bars that some posters reference.
3. Ikea Hacker — I love Ikea and it’s so fun to see how some people use their stuff in different ways! Definitely some things I’d never think of, but totally inspirational.
4. Little White Book — One of the newer wedding blogs I’ve found that I just can’t seem to let go of, even while I’ve weaned myself off most of my wedding blogs and sites.
5. Centsational Girl — Love her home improvement tips and seeing how she is re-creating her surroundings.