1. Envirosax: I’ve been drooling over these babies for at least a year. Maybe sometime soon I’ll actually buy one…or several. If not…my birthday is coming up. 🙂 I just love my reusable bags but I hate when I forget them at home! I think the Flora set might be my favorite. How cute is this?
2. CSA Delivery Boxes: My mom used to do this and it’s the coolest thing! A couple of my friends have been doing it lately and I’m getting jealous. 🙂 Trying to justify cost versus how much we’ll eat now. I love the idea of it though! And it’s so fun to get different veggies each week and try out new food. Weighing pros and cons and maybe I’ll eventually bite the bullet.
3. Sea Bags: These bags are ridiculously awesome. They’re made out of recycled sails, for goodness’ sake! What is cooler than that?
4. Scanwiches: That pretty much says it all.
5. Home improvement stuff. We’re almost done with our bedroom re-do; finally! I’m so excited about it. And I’m still pondering the question of what to do with my loft (I did make a Michael’s trip today to suss out some ideas). Plus, I’m at that point in the year (which happens quarterly, I might add) where I want to reorganize my life and throw out useless stuff. Took a carload to Goodwill once already today! Woo-hoo!