These Are a Few of My Favorite Reads…
Here’s some more of my top blogs to read as of late:
1. Young House Love – Great blog about home decor and projects; a young couple and their first house. Fantastic reading and I’ve gotten some great ideas from it, too!
2. Deborah Halverson’s Blog – I used to work with Deborah before she had her triplet boys and started a fabulous new career as a published author! I love reading her blog about raising her boys while writing novels; she’s the true Super Mom and she’s got a great writing style.
3. Love and Olive Oil – One of my favorite food blogs of 2009! YUM. Warning: This will make you hungry.
4. Stuff White People Like – This is just funny.
5. Scanwiches – I have a weird obsession with taking pictures of my own food. Therefore, I am oddly and simultaneously disgusted and fascinated by this site.