Addicted to Etsy
I spend way too many of my nighttime hours perusing Etsy, but it’s an addiction I have trouble breaking.
Here are this week’s favorite finds:
1. Obsessing over these tea light holders…made out of pages from the dictionary! Talk about my favorite votives ever!
2. Gingham cherry apron? Hello!
3. I will never get over the duckie addiction. This is too cute!
4. These just crack me up. Bookmarks made out of book covers from the Twilight series. I do love the colors though.
5. Mmm cupcakes. I love anything with a cupcake on it! These gift tags are so fun.